Call, Text, or email me and I'll come and pick up your donation 

Kristy has volunteered for the REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive since she stared as a REALTOR® in 2014. 

This year Kristy is the SUTTON office rep for the Blanket Drive. Her office located at 2790 Allwood Street Abbotsford is also a drop off location. 

All donations stay in the community and go to those in need.

November 18-25, 2019

Get your donations ready! We’re gearing up for our 25th  annual REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive and we need your support.

For a quarter-century, this program has provided warmth to nearly 400,000 of the most vulnerable people in our communities.

Here's how you can help

We collect blankets and warm clothing to help our most vulnerable residents in the Lower Mainland.  Your donations are kept in the community where they are collected and are given to charities that distribute them directly to those in need.

Please donate the following items for all ages:

  • gently used or new blankets or sleeping bags
  • warm clothing, coats
  • hats, gloves, scarves
  • new socks and underwear

Socks are especially important for the homeless. They're as good as gold. Find out why by listening to this item from CBC radio, Sunday Edition.

How the Blanket Drive helps charities

Here's a list of Lower Mainland charities that receive donations from the Blanket Drive.
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.